Monday, August 30, 2010

Cracker Barrel eat your heart out..

Eggs cooked in Sourdough toast. I guess this is a new twist on the typical eggs, bacon, and toast. I love french toast and this is a great way to enjoy your eggs and toast together. Don't forget to use sourdogh bread because it makes a world of difference.  I actually made this for dinner because I'm always to tired to make a big breakfast and having it for dinner in a nice shakeup from the meat and veggies we eat normally.  I always ordered this as a kid from Cracker Barrel because I thought it was so neat. Lets see the meal there cost $7 for one person and for $7 I can make enough eggs in toast for 10 people. Cooking at home no matter what you cook comes out healthier and cost efficent. Get inspired here or with cook books and commit to making one meal a day at home. You will see a world of difference in your attitude towards food.

No comments:

Post a Comment